SOUTHERN CORNBREAD MIX-18oz
Corn Bread - A True Southern mainstay for any meal. Made with old fashion Stone Ground Yellow Corn Meal and a true southern recipe that any true southern cook would love.
Additional ingredients you will need to make corn bread:
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Vegetable/Corn Oil
- 2 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Grease a 9"x9" square pan
3. In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk or beat with a fork:
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable/corn oil
- 2 Eggs
4. Add the whole package of Southern Cornbread Mix and mix until batter is smooth
5. Pour batter into the prepared pan
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
7. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes, Enjoy!
Ingredients: Yellow Corn Meal, Wheat Flour, Natural Cane Sugar, Butter Buds, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt.
Contains: Milk and Wheat Products